Summer wouldn’t be complete without s’mores! But instead of those messy ones on a stick, I’ve made a great Toasted S’mores Bar that’s perfect for all of you picnics, potlucks, barbecues and weddings this summer! AND if you’re like me and living in a tiny apartment, you can make these without a campfire. Score!
Tai brought these into work to share and they loved microwaving them just enough to make the chocolate gooey. YUM! I think he was a big fan of these because he ate most of my first attempt before I could even take pictures, so I had to make it all over from scratch. Not that I’m complaining 😉
hopefully we will be able to get up to Maine soon and make some real s’mores, but in the meantime these Toasted S’mores Bars are more than enough to get us by.
Toasted S'mores Bar
Toasted S'mores Bar is your favorite campfire treat made in the comfort of your home. Gooey and delicious, this dessert is ahhhmazing!
- 1 Box Crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 12 Oz Semisweet Chocolate
- 3 Cups Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Crush graham crackers until fine crumbs form. Place in a large bowl and combine with sugar. Mix in butter, salt and eggs and stir until completely combined.
- Press graham cracker mixture into a greased 13X18 inch pan. Bake for 8 minutes or until crust has set.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of crust and bake for 3-5 minutes or until shiny. Remove from oven and spread evenly over crust with a spatula.
- Top bars with marshmallows and return to oven. Bake until marshmallows have browned on top.
- Let cool completely. Place in refrigerator for faster cooling and easier slicing. Enjoy!