If someone had originally told me that OREOS would get me through my freshman year at college I would have laughed. But now after actually surviving college, I can say that OREOS hold a special place in my heart as my “splurge” and as my favorite dessert during my college years. I still love OREOS and am so excited that there are so many new flavors coming out recently. I started experimenting with some of their newest flavors like the OREO Thins Salted Caramel cookies and came up with a great Salted Caramel OREO Blondies recipe.
OREO is having this awesome sweepstakes right now where they are asking people to submit their own OREO creations. I think my Salted Caramel OREO Blondies would do great, but I may be biased. So many of the newest OREO products can be found at Walmart and they even have in store demos and great savings during these demos as well!
Salted Caramel OREO Blondies
- 2 Cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Cup OREO Thins Salted Caramel Crushed
- 1/2 Cup MILKA OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar Crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Melt butter in a large saucepan and stir in brown sugar until combined. Turn off heat. Stir in eggs one at a time until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, then flour and baking soda until just combined.
- Fold in OREO Thins Salted Caramel and MILKA OREO Big Crunch Chocolate Candy Bar.
- Spread into an 11X17 inch greased pan. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until edges are set and a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool, then enjoy!