Brussels Sprouts were on sale at our local grocery store the other day. I’ve never cooked them before, so I figured why not try something new. After some quick googling and research with what to do with them, i decided to make a roasted brussels sprouts dish.
And omg they were delicious! If you want something crispy and delicious, this is definitely the dish for you! I think the next time I make these I’ll pair them with a spicy aioli or other great dipping sauce.
Like my posts? Make sure to like my Facebook page!
Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted Brussels Sprouts are an excellent side dish or a great snack. Easy to make with only a few ingredients, this is a crispy savory delight!
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425
- Begin by removing any yellow or small outer leaves on the brussels sprouts and cutting them in half.
- Place halved brussels sprouts in a bowl and coat with olive oil. Then season generously with salt and pepper.
- Place on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, turn the sprouts and roast for another 15 minutes
- Pull the brussels sprouts from the oven, let cool and enjoy! Try pairing them with an aioli or other seasoned dipping sauce.