The parts of living in California that I have fallen in love with are both the food and the wine. The food because it’s so fresh and abundant and the wine, because…well it’s wine country after all. I was excited to work with Grocery Outlet for finding the perfect food to pair with some of their wine stock. And for my 21+ friends, there’s a 20% off wine sale going on at Grocery Outlet right now, so go on and get it because when it’s paired with my Roasted Balsamic Walnut Grape Brussels Sprouts, neither wine nor brussels sprouts will be left!
I love brussels sprouts during the holidays because they are a food that is best eaten in cold weather and fills you up! They are earthy and flavorful, meaning that they’ll also stand out even when the star of the meal is turkey. I loved pairing these with the Chardonnay, but honestly any wine is a good wine, right?
Grocery Outlet has been a go to of mine for years and to be honest I’ve raided the wine section quite a few times. And now that they are having a 20% off sale, I’m ready to stock up for the holidays. It’s also the place where I just find a lot of those random things that i need. Aluminum foil? Check. Thanksgiving decorations? Check!
So for your next holiday or wine run, I have to say that Grocery Outlet is your go to spot! Enjoy the wine!!
Roasted Balsamic Walnut Grape Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Pound Brussels Sprouts
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 Cup Halved Walnuts
- 3/4 Cup Red Seedless Grapes
- 1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Halve brussels sprouts and trim off any excess or yellowing leaves.
- Combine brussels sprouts with walnuts, grapes and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
- Roast for 25 Minutes or until brussels sprouts have softened and cooked through, turning once about halfway through the cook time.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, toss to coat, then enjoy!