Most of my nights have recently been filled with watching the new season of Daredevil. Yes, call me a nerd if you will but this show is amazing! (Go Netflix!). So of course I can’t cook and watch tv at the same time….because I will burn everything. So I created this quick one pan meal that wowed Tai and let me get back to watching Daredevil right away. And one pan!? Talk about easy clean up too!
We love creamy pastas but usually never make them at home. I’m not sure why, because we always order them when we go out to eat. Come to discover it’s super easy and quick to make! Goodbye Olive Garden, hello chez Michelle!
Hope everyone had a good Easter. Ours was very quiet and I only had Easter Sunday off from work, but we managed to have a great feast for the two of us and went out to see a movie. So overall, a really good day although I really missed spending the holiday with my family! But I guess that’s the price of living in Brooklyn.
Do you love alfredo as much as I do? Be sure to check out my One-Pan Spicy Chicken Alfredo with Burst Tomatoes!
One Pan Chicken Broccoli Alfredo
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 8 oz low sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups of broccoli
- ½ a pound of linguine pasta
- 2 cups of freshly shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Cup chicken into large chunks or strips. Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add chicken and brown.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and add garlic, chicken broth, cream, broccoli and linguine. Stir until mixed and let simmer until pasta has cooked and sauce has thickened.
- Once sauce has thickened, add cheese and toss to mix. Season with salt and pepper, then enjoy!