One-Pan? Yasssssss! We are starting off the week right with this tasty one-pan wonder. I’m such a huge fan of these meals because they are so easy, so quick and OMG only one pan. This time I decided to put a twist on a chicken alfredo and make a One-Pan Spicy Chicken Alfredo with Burst Tomatoes. And it was goooooood.
This alfredo has a great kick to it and by cooking the tomatoes until they burst, you get a sweet, mellow flavor that is simply amazing. This dish also reheated well and I packed in for Tai’s lunch the next day (double win!).
This weekend I didn’t have much time to cook because my sister came to visit. She recently graduated from college and I got us tickets to see Aladdin on broadway as her graduation present. But as an amazing bonus to our celebrations, she landed her first job right before she came to visit! Yay! I’m cleary a very happy and proud big sis and we had soooo much fun in NYC together!
- 1 Pound Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Grape or Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Chicken Stock
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- ½ Tsp Paprika
- ½ Tsp Minced Garlic
- 8 Oz Linguine
- 2 Tbsp Chives
- In a large frying pan, cook chicken until desired doneness. Let rest, then slice into strips.
- Cook tomatoes on medium-high heat until they burst. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Pour cream, chicken stock and water into pan. Stir in flour, garlic, red pepper and paprika. Bring to a simmer and add pasta. Let cook until pasta is al dente and sauce has thickened.
- Stir in chicken and tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and then top with chives. Enjoy!