Oh summer! How are you? You have been treating me so well lately, I decided to Celebrate by making an Aloha Burger with Creekside Creamery Burger Butters. Wait, butter on a burger? You heard right! It is a delicious and easy way to add a pop of flavor to your burger.
I chose to use a Bacon Pepper Jack Butter and caramelize some pineapple with it. It added some great spice to the pineapple and was ahhhmazing when I topped my burger with it. What I like about Creekside Creamery butter is that it is super creamy because of it’s higher butterfat content, which makes for great texture and taste. Seriously, try cooking your next burger with butter.
I live in Brooklyn as you all know (or at least I would think so since it’s in my name haha) and we live in a tiny apartment with no backyard. During the summer I really miss grilling and having cookouts. And while I can’t get a good char on a burger in my kitchen (at least an intentional char), I can get a pretty darn good burger when I use my cast iron pan. So if you are in the same situation as me, I really urge you to try to cook a burger in your tiny apartment this summer. Your tastebuds will thank you 😉
Aloha Burger with Creekside Creamery Burger Butters
Aloha Burger with Creekside Creamery Burger Butters is THE best way to spice up your burger this summer. Enjoy an instant burst of flavor!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Cups Sliced Pineapple
- 6 Tbsp Creekside Creamery Bacon Pepper Jack Burger Butter
- Optional: Buns Burger Toppings, Condiments
- In a pan, combine 2 Tbsp of Creekside Creamery Bacon Pepper Jack Burger Butter and pineapple and cook on a medium-high heat. Cook until butter begins to brown and caramelize. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix together using hands and divide into 4. Form meat into patties.
- Grill or pan cook the patties until desired doneness.
- Build your burger with your favorite toppings and top with Creekside Creamery Bacon Pepper Jack Burger Butter. Enjoy!